Thursday, September 16, 2010

Never Safe, I Suppose!

So, two FB posts today that really makes me realize that we aren't safe from anyone!

A friend of mine doesn't have kids. Her mom and my mom were total bff's since high school and they still are. My friend A and I are six months apart in age, as are our little brothers. I'm not sure why A doesn't have kids... she is happy with her long time BF and their several dogs. So, today, she posted a HUGE congrats announcement to all of FB that her friends just had a boy today....

Then she posted a shit ton of pictures of all the cliche labor and birth pics.

Really? I mean, if we can't be safe around our friends on FB that don't have kids... who can we be safe around?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blog Design by Giggly Girl Designs

Back to TOP