Monday, November 29, 2010

They had been trying too hard

I know I'm a little late with this story... On Halloween I was talking to a friend of a friend who started asking the ol' when are ya'll going to have kids line of questioning... I kept it very vague and said "We'll just have to see if it happens for us..."


She tells me a friend of hers had tried for years and finally after being fed up made an appt with an IF doctor and when she got to her 1st appt, lo and behold she was pregnant! Ta-da!!!! '

Ummm.... what am I supposed to infer from this story? That it could happen to me? Cause I already had 10 appts with an IF doc and I haven't shown up pregnant once!!!

She goes to tell me this miracle occurred because "they had been trying too hard before...."

Ummm... unless you BD until your husband's junk falls off, I don't know how its physically possible to "try TOO hard" Arrggghh!!!!

Idiot!!!

Thanks for listening. :-)



Signed,

Another IF sister at:

http://www.onecycleatatime.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. I swear, I want to punch every person who says we're trying too hard until they hurt too badly to try at all

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it....and one of my BFF's had the exact same thing happen to her...she struggled with PCOS for 3 years and did clomid with her regular OB. After no positives, she made her appt with her RE and amazingly enough they did a pregnancy test and it was positive. I have lost track on how many appts I've had with RE's and I'm still waiting for the definitive positive!

    Sometimes I just wanna slap people...I know they mean well, but they just don't get it!

    ReplyDelete

  © Blog Design by Giggly Girl Designs

Back to TOP