Friday, July 30, 2010

This was a new one!

I am out about my infertility at work, and I mentioned to a coworker today that my egg retrieval is tomorrow. He knew enough to ask if I am doing IVF, and I said yes. And then, "what, you don't like sex?"

How I didn't go off on that is beyond me. Not only do I LOVE sex, I can't have any right now!!!! WTF kind of attempt at funny was that question????

He did however learn more about my Fallopian tubes and hubby's azoo than he probably wanted to know. STFU!!!

7 comments:

  1. I would have given him the run-down of all the super-fun positions, places, and times that I "get" to have sex in. Then I would have said, "Jealous much?" And walked away. You are a stronger woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that idea Ashlee!

    I probably would have slapped him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why I was so nice. I think it was shock that someone would think I would go through this to avoid one of my favorite things in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stupid. People are just so effing stupid. Good for you that you gave him the rundown on tubes & azoo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you freaking kidding me?? WTF? Get a clue buddy!

    ReplyDelete

  © Blog Design by Giggly Girl Designs

Back to TOP