Saturday, October 16, 2010

More Facebook Pregnancy

Posted by someone about 8 months pregnant and getting to that uncomfortable phase of pregnancy:

 "Whenever I start feeling uncomfortable I think of this little fun fact: A Russian woman holds the record for having the most children. Between 1725 and 1765, she was pregnant 27 times and had 69 children."

#1.  You should just be thankful you're pregnant at all.  Thankful you're not infertile.  And that this is your second healthy child.
#2. Not only are you throwing your pregnancy in my face but you're telling me there's some woman out there who is/was not just fertile but SUPER fertile?  Am I the Infertile villain counterpart to this Fertile Super Hero?

I'm glad you're thankful but be thankful for the right reasons please.

Submitted by Alex
foxinthehenhouse.wordpress.com

1 comment:

  1. Infertile villain counterpart? lol. Best name ever.
    But yeah, I've had my friends talk about how super-fertile other people are (I mean, seriously, you know I can't have kids so why rub it in?) but this one takes the cake.

    ReplyDelete

  © Blog Design by Giggly Girl Designs

Back to TOP