Monday, March 7, 2011

The Best Job in the World

So i have attached the picture of a FB post of a friend of mine. Here's my story:
Maybe if I wasn't a 30 year old Highly emotional Infertile (without kids) this wouldn't bother me but they are comparing
being a mom to and exorcist and a barista! really?... Not Cool! in any form!

Personally I believe there is not a Job on this planet comparable to being a mom!

"Everyone wants happiness, no one wants pain, but you can't make a rainbow without a little rain."

-Anonymous

<3 Infertile in Mesa

3 comments:

  1. big suck!!! I love how no one acknowledges the post that says "I am sure it is. Unfortunately some of us do not get that joy." hello, how bout a little compassion for that post here people??

    Was that you, "Infertile in Mesa" that posted the comment? If so, big props for standing up and saying something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's great to stand up for ourselves, because no one else does. Even family that knows what we go through every day seem to not care about our feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh. I was just told by a previously "infertile" friend (I think she tried for a little less than a year, got pregnant naturally by 2 different men, and has 2 kids) that being a mother is "more work than some realize" while I was explaining to her my currently rough and stressful time with my own infertility... Not exactly comforting.

    ReplyDelete

  © Blog Design by Giggly Girl Designs

Back to TOP